Hotel Development Consulting
Synergy provides hotel development and operating consulting services to hotel owners seeking an improved financial performance, heightened guest satisfaction and an undeniably positive team morale.
Synergy has successfully assisted hotel development companies and developers of various experience with the conceptual and physical development, construction, staffing, and opening of new hotels. These services are typically coupled with an ongoing management relationship. In this manner, we can ensure that a new hotel project is designed and constructed to support the maximum return on investment and staffed to open in a successful and organized fashion. These services include but are not limited to:
- Attend meetings with architect, engineers, general contractor, owner’s consultants and franchisor’s design and construction staff on an as needed basis.
- Assist in the selection of franchise and negotiation of franchise agreement.
- Recommend and assist in negotiations with trade professionals for services such general contractor, specialty trade contractors, interior designers and FF&E installers.
- Assist design team with site layout.
- Assist design team with building layout and configuration (room-mix distribution, back of house, storage areas, recreation areas, etc).
- Assist design team with the selection of mechanical systems.
- Assist with the selection and coordination of purchasing of all FF&E (ie; lock systems, office equipment, Property Management System, telephone and call accounting systems, energy management systems, housekeeping equipment and supplies, pantry equipment and supplies, guest supplies, inventories, etc.)
- Establish Standard Operating Procedures and Employee Handbook.
- Hiring and training of hotel staff.
- Implementation of all hotel operating service contracts.
- Implementation of hotel accounting processes and systems.
- Manage franchise relationship during construction through property opening.